Air Conditioning, Heating, Electrical Planned Maintenance
Our engineers are trained to high levels and are registered with all required Third party organisations, such as:
- REFCOM ELITE
- GAS SAFE.
- SAFE CONTRACTOR
- Specialists in the design, consultancy, installation and maintenance of air conditioning, heating, ventilation, electrical and plumbing.
- Specialist skills with chillers, refrigeration, controls.
- In house CAD draughtsman.
- Effective management of all HVAC Services and Planned.
- Maintenance contracts.
- Service Work continues to grow and we are currently increasing the number of directly employed engineers, all in smart marked vans.
Senior engineers are there to oversee and offer on going advice and training to help support our field based engineers.
Our AC, Heating & Refrigeration engineers service and maintain a wide range of small split systems to VRV systems, large water chillers, cold rooms, Boiler Houses with Domestic through to large commercial boilers calorifiers and pressurization units.
We have a well-established relationships with over 20 specialist subcontractors
All engineers take pride in their work and take their turn on standby.
The Help Desk is staffed efficiently and affords 24hr cover and quick response and all office staff are trained to use the latest software to ensure projects, planned preventative maintenance and call outs are managed effectively through our Job Logic Service Management system.
Engineers receive calls via PDA’S. The PDA devices allow real time data down load to ensure that our customers receive reports and quotations in the shortest time possible.
Employers Liability Insurance £ 10 million
Public and products Insurance £ 5million
Contractors all risks Insurance £ 1 million